Of”Cores – Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are between Aldenarda NV (“Of’’Cores”) and the person who completes the relevant booking form (“You”) for events managed by Of’’Cores as described in the booking form (“Event”).
Confirmation of bookings
- All bookings are subject to availability and acceptance by Of’’Cores, which will be confirmed in writing (including by e-mail) after Of’’Cores has received the completed booking form, the related fee if required (the “Fee”), and anything else that Of’’Cores may require.
- Upon Of’’Cores’s written confirmation to you of its acceptance of your booking for a place at the Event there shall be a legally binding contract between Of’’Cores and You to which these terms and conditions apply.
- Of’’Cores reserves the right to refuse to accept any booking in its absolute discretion.
Changes, Cancellations and Postponements
- Whilst our programmes are correct at the time of going to press, in certain circumstances it may be necessary for Of’’Cores to alter the content, format, venue or timing of an Event. All delegates will be notified of such changes prior to the Event.
- If you cannot attend an Event for which you have registered, please contact Of’’Cores as soon as possible (and in any event no later than 24 hours before the Event) at firstname.lastname@example.org, Of’’Cores, Bara street 175, 1070, Brussels, Belgium. Of’’Cores may at our absolute discretion allow you to send a substitute in your place or allow you to attend the next available Event (provided that Of’’Cores has received the details of such substitute).
- Of’’Cores may in exceptional circumstances need to postpone or cancel an Event, and we will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any such postponement or cancellation. If an Event is cancelled, or if an Event is postponed and you cannot attend the rearranged date, we will refund any Fees you have paid in advance. You agree that Of’’Cores` liability to you will be limited to the amount of the Fees you have paid and Of’’Cores will not be liable to you for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation or postponement.
Your attendance at the Event
- Please advise us of any special access requirements at the time of making your booking.
- Of’’Cores reserves the right, without any liability, to refuse you admission or eject you from the Event for failure to comply with these Terms; or if in Of’’Cores’s opinion you represent a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event.
- Please note that for promotional purposes, the Event or part of it may be filmed by audio, visual, audio-visual or electronic means. You agree to permit Of’’Cores to use and distribute such footage, which may feature images of you, in all or any media whether now known or hereafter to be invented throughout the world in perpetuity for the purposes of advertising, publicity, reporting and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of such recordings.
- You are responsible for arranging your own appropriate insurance cover in connection with your attendance at the Event. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Of’’Cores shall not be liable for any kind of loss or damage to you or your personal property, unless caused by our negligence.
- Views expressed by speakers are their own and Of’’Cores disclaims all liability for advice given or views expressed during an Event.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Of’’Cores shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or any loss of business, use, profit, anticipated profit, contracts, revenues, goodwill or anticipated savings arising in connection with this Agreement, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- You agree that the contact details of registered delegates will be placed on the attendee list which will be passed to and to all attendees for them to see who is at the conference for the purpose of networking and meetings. If you do not wish to be included on this list please email email@example.com at the time of making your booking.
- These terms contain the entire agreement between you and Of’’Cores.
- If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions will continue in full force and effect as if the terms had been executed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision omitted.
- Any express or implied waiver to perform any obligations under these terms will not prevent the subsequent enforcement of them.
- These terms shall be governed by Belgian law and you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts. Nothing in this clause shall limit Of’’Cores’s right to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction.
- If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.